Friday, September 3, 2010

Twins


Look what's turned up in the parking lot of my apartment complex -- another brand new Honda Fit, nearly identical to Florence! (Who's on the left.) I'm not sure who owns pseudo-Florence, but they certainly have good taste. They need a spoiler, though.

I know I'm being shockingly suburban, talking about my car all the time. I'll try not to make it a habit.

I'm not sure what we're going to do with our Labor Day weekend. With Earl marching up the coast we're supposed to get some rainy weather tonight and tomorrow, so I doubt we'll have much outdoor time on the agenda. Dave will probably cook tonight, and I might go into the city on Monday, depending on what the weather is doing. In any case I feel like I need to exercise my creative muscles, maybe take some pictures. We'll see!

No comments: