Sunday, February 18, 2007

Revisitation No. 3


I took this on Friday - it's actually a photo of what's NOT there. (Click here to see what I mean.)

Yesterday was exactly as I hoped it would be. I got out in the morning and did some photography, then came back and cleaned my house, petted my cat, did some reading, ran some errands and generally caught up on things. It's a great feeling!

I had lunch yesterday at Chipotle on 34th Street, and as I sat in the window eating my chicken burrito, I noticed a penny lying outside on the sidewalk. (You know how I am about pennies.) So I watched to see if anyone would notice it, and of the 100 people who passed that penny while I sat there, no one gave it a glance. I don't think they ignored it; I think they didn't even see it.

I picked it up on my way out.

No comments: